Adobe Illustrator skillful course is for graphics designers and university students. Adobe Illustrator is the most effective tool to begin earning online as a freelancer. Upon completion, you will be able to design the foremost effective graphics and begin earning on freelancing websites.
Adobe illustrator is a program used by each artists and graphic designers to make vector graphics. These graphics can then be used for company logos, information graphics, promotional uses or perhaps personal work, each in print and digital form.
Vector graphics is the use of geometrical primitives such as points, lines, curves, and shapes or polygons—all of which are based on mathematical expressions—to represent images in computer graphics.
- 23,564 Total Students
- 4.5 (1254 Rating)
- 256 Reviews
What you’ll learn?
Adobe Illustrator Outline :
- Concept of layers in Illustrator
- Concept of masking in Illustrator
- Logo design and its fundamentals
- Evolution of the alphabet and letter-form design
- Working with clients
- Process of creating mobile layouts
- Process of creating website layouts
- Color and its use in digital space
- Defining a perspective grid
- Drawing artwork in perspective
- Saving & Printing your artwork
- Saving for the web
- Creating and editing gradients
- Aligning and distributing objects
- Creating files for print & Web
- Blur, Gaussian blur
- Various tools, tool options
- Logo Designing
- Brochure Designing
- Visiting Cards and Letterheads
- Facebook Coverages
- 3D Logos and 3D Objects
- Learn how to create Info Graphics designs
This Course also included Freelancing training.
Note: After the completion of course students will rewarded certficate.